LeBron James is a freak of nature. Sometimes over the last few years, I’ve actually thought that he wasn’t human.
Well, he is a human. But, he’s a super human. Super human bodies need to be sure they’re getting proper foods. According to STACK, here’s some of LeBron’s food choices from a recent game day:
- Breakfast: egg white omelet with smoked salmon, gluten-free pancakes with berries
- Lunch: whole wheat pasta, salmon and vegetables
- Pre-game: peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Halftime: sliced apples with almond butter
- Post-game: protein shake (plant-based protein powder, almond milk, fruit)
- Dinner: chicken parmesan with a rocket salad and a “beautiful glass” of cabernet
Sounds like a full day of food! Here’s what happened when YouTuber CashNasty ate like LeBron James for 24 hours.